Monday, September 19, 2011

Feelings

Lets see if I can express the feelings I am having and explain each one.
  • Hurt ~ I am hurt that you let your "Love" guard down and went to temptation
  • Angry ~  I am angry not at you, but at the other party for tempting you
  • Mad ~  I am mad because it does not seem like we can "fix" things
  • Upset ~  I am upset because I still Love You and divorce SUX
  • Scared ~ I am scared because I do not know what I am going to do being along
  • Depressed ~ I am depressed because I really don't have anybody to talk to about my feelings
  • Upset (2) ~  I am also upset because you said after mom passed away that you promised her that you would take care of me
  • Upset (3) ~  I am also upset that on our anniversary that right after you dropped me off at work you made "a" phone call to "her" and that should have been our special day, but you were thinking of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment