Monday, August 29, 2011

Finally Happened

Got a phone call Friday morning from husband saying that he could not live like this anymore and that he was moving out.  I went back to work and called the attorney to get the paperwork in process to file for divorce.

Got notice from the attorney today that the beginning paperwork has been filed in court and now we have to wait the "30" days out from today.  Which means the divorce will be final by the end of September.

I hate this waiting. 

I am thinking about my future and what I want to do.  I am going to start by cleaning out my house and try to start making it look livable and clean rooms and throw a bunch of stuff out or donate.

This is going to be a new chapter in my life.  I can say that I have been Blessed these past 8 years with Scott and he has helped me thru things in my life.  He has been my rock and held me and let me cry on him.  I do wish him the best of luck with his "new" life.

The hurt of what has happened between us is gone.  I will always carry a "Love" for Scott for being there with me thru the hard times and teaching me new things.

My new motto in life is, "Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment