Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Phone Calls Anymore

It is times like this that I wish that I could pick up the phone and call my mom.  There are things that I would like to say to her and to let her know what is going on with me now.

It has only been three weeks since she passed, and I guess that it is now starting to hit me again that I will never physically speak with her.

I would have loved to have talked to her during the last college football game.  How I wish that we could have shared the victory of the win.  I would like for her to know that her dog is doing well with me and I am treating her just like my other dogs.

We may have had our differences, but we always knew that we could call one another at any time day or nite to talk.

The phone may ring, but my mother will never be on the other end to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment